You are invited to contribute and submit your abstracts in any of the following formats:
- In person: oral or poster presentations.
- Virtually: if you cannot attend in person.
The deadline for abstracts submission has been extended until the15th of December, 2016.
You can find the conference topics here.
- Present your paper in one of the largest international conferences on education.
- Meet 700 participants from more than 80 countries.
- Learn about education innovations and strategies in 70+ thematic sessions.
- Publish your paper in INTED2017 Proceedings.
- Interact with international educators and technologists for future cooperation.
- INTED2017 Proceedings will be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI CPCI (Web of Science). Previous editions since 2010 were already accepted.
- An individual DOI number will be assigned for each accepted paper.
- Also, INTED2017 Proceedings will be included in IATED Digital Library.