You are invited to join ICERI2015 and contribute with your education experiences. ICERI2015 will provide the ideal opportunity to
present your projects and experiences on Education and new
Teaching/Learning Technologies in a truly international atmosphere.
Every year, ICERI brings together more than 700 delegates from 80 differentcountries.
Come and live this unique experience at ICERI2015!
- Present your projects and experiences in one of the largest international conferences on education
- Meet 700 participants from more than 80 countries
Interact with international educators and technologist for future cooperation
Learn about education innovations and strategies in 70+ thematic sessions
Publish your paper in ICERI2015 Proceedings that will be reviewed for their inclusion the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index(past editions included)
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
We invite you to submit your abstracts and participate in ICERI2015. You can present your contributions in two formats:
- In person: oral and poster presentations.
- Virtually: if you can not attend in person.
You can find the conference topics here.
The deadline for abstracts submission is 16th of July, 2015.
ICERI2015 Proceedings will be produced with all the accepted abstracts and papers. They will be included in Google Scholar and IATED Digital Library to form part of our database of innovative projects in Education and Technology.
This ISBN publication will be sent to be reviewed for its inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index. Previous editions were already included in ISI CPCI.
- International lecturers and researchers from all over the world
- Technologists and education innovators
- Education Leading decision-makers
Education policy development representatives
- Student counselors, International support and services staff
Education professionals from the private and public sector
...and any education person interested in Education, Research and Innovation
is a charming city to enjoy, to walk and discover It is also very
accessible. From Madrid, you can take a high-speed train that will
bring you to the centre of the city in less than two and a half hours.